Total Pageviews

Friday 12 November 2010

Battleships

We played Battleships and looked into how it played; The game is a good game though its very luck based and when your losing there is no possible way to come back from losing unless your extremely lucky.
We were given a task to see if we could make some improvements to make the game a bit better; The change I think I would make to the game is to remove the extra turn when you hit a ship as you can take out a whole ship in a turn maybe 2 if your really lucky; but I also feel the player who hit a ship should be rewarded for hitting a ship; possibly the opportunity to move a ship which has not yet been hit by 1 space left,right,up or down as long as the space they are moving to hasnt already been attacked. This could cause a few problems and I havent yet tested it; I will update this post as soon as I test it and let you know if it improved the game or was a bad idea to implement it.

No comments:

Post a Comment