Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2011

What? a year already?!

Wow a year at uni has gone so fast, come the 20th May all assignments will be handed in and uni will be over for the year till September, quite scary yet amazing how fast it has gone and how much has changed and happened, It's been a amazing year that's for sure I'm glad I decided to go back to Uni and I'm learning so much and meeting some awesome people, namely Scott,Jack and Rob,who you couldn't ask for better friends than those Not forgetting other people of course but you lot know who you are and that way I won't get moaned at if I forget to name someone lol!.

Looking back over the work I've done this year, it looks I've came along way from knowing pretty close to nothing about most programmes we've been using, and its been a lot of  fun (and hard work) trying to learn them, I'm feeling pretty good about this course and I hope my attitude and inspiration continue to grow as we move into our 2nd year and new house which is going to be full of fun!!. Can't Wait!!


Now I've finished being soppy, thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have had a good year... Could have got a thanks for encouraging you to go back man :p...

    Luke

    ReplyDelete